United Federated Systems, Inc. provides reliable intrusion detection systems to keep your business safe and secure. As a licensed security contractor, we are proud that our clients trust us to protect their commercial buildings, businesses, and industrial sites from hazards such as vandalism, burglary, and even fire and flooding. We take great pride in hiring, training, and certifying every single member of our team and are meticulous with the installation and monitoring of your security equipment. Our custom systems are both reliable and flexible.
Custom Intrusion Detection Systems and Monitoring Services
All of our systems are custom-designed to fit your exact requirements. We do not install any pre-configured or packaged systems. At United Federated Systems, we choose high-quality equipment specific to your needs. Our expert installers use the most modern techniques and technology to complete your project. We service our own systems, as well as those installed by other companies. We are typically able to complete service within 24 hours of your request.
Intrusion Detection Services and Technology
United Federated Systems offers a wide variety of options to fit your security needs:
- Cutting-edge technology that allows you to monitor your system remotely from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Automated and remove arming/disarming options.
- Customized notifications via phone call, SMS, email, or application notification when your system is triggered.
- Video and audio verification services to reduce costly false alarms.
- Integration with fire alarm systems.
- Auxiliary functions such as remote lighting and access control.
- Peripheral devices including motion detectors, photoelectric beams, magnetic contacts, shock and pressure sensors, temperature sensors, and glass break detectors.
- Partitioned systems with multiple points of entry and access control.
- Event logs to see who accessed what and when.
Residential Intrusion Detection Systems
In addition to industrial intrusion detection systems, we are able to build customized systems for large residential compounds.